Wednesday 8 December 2010

Research in straplines

Here are music magazines that are similar to the type of genre my music magazine promotes. As u can see the strap lines usually contains music artists name on the front cover it is larger compared to the other names. So this is what I will take and adapt to my music magazine. Not only that the straplines usually give little hinters of what is the content of the magazine for example Vibe says 'Rhianna:Exposed.' Tells me that a secret will be exposed. This I have also adapted in my magazine when doing strap lines for example on my music magazine it states 'D'Banj-The untold story.' The second part of the phrase attracts the audience to the magazine as they become curious of the topic; just as 'Rihanna: Exposed' Lures in the readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment